Become a Member & Membership Fee
UNA-SRI LANKA offers Multiple types of Membership
- Diplomatic Membership
- Honorary Membership
- Special Life Membership
- Special Life Membership (Overseas)
- Life Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Corporate Membership (Overseas)
- This Category of Membership is Awarded to Diplomatic Representatives, to Sri Lanka
- This Category of Membership is Awarded to distinguished citizens of Sri Lanka who are above 18 years of age and have supported and/or made a significant contribution to the UNA-Sri Lanka, in carrying out its activities.
Special Life Membership
- This Category of Membership is offered to citizens of Sri Lanka who are above 18 years of age and who is willing to make a contribution of Rs. 25,000.00 for his/her membership.
Special Life Membership – Overseas
- This Category of Membership is offered to Non-citizens of Sri Lanka who are above 18 years of age and who is willing contribute US $ 1000.00 for his/her membership.
- This Category of Membership is offered to citizens of Sri Lanka who are interested in joining the UNA-Sri Lanka and contributing actively towards its activities. The Current Rate of Membership is Rs. 5000.00
- This Category of Membership is offered to Sri Lankan Organizations as well as Foreign Organizations and who are willing to contribute and support the activities of the UNA-Sri Lanka. The Current Rates of Corporate Membership for Sri Lankan organizations is
Sri Lankan Rs. 250,000.00 and for Foreign Organizations in US$ 2500.00.
Life Membership – Sri Lankan Nationals (Resident Overseas)
- This Category of Membership is offered to Sri Lanka citizens resident overseas, who are willing to support the activities of UNA-Sri Lanka. The current rates of membership for Sri Lanka citizens is Sri Lankan Rs. 25,000.00
- Replacement of New Membership Card for Sri Lankan Citizens is Rs. 2,500.00, and Overseas Members is US$ 50.00.
Eligibility for Membership of the UNA-Sri Lanka
If you are eligible for Membership of UNA-Sri Lanka and would like to become a member, please submit the letter given in the schedule.
Having considered the status of the person a formal application form along with the other requirements, will be forwarded by the Secretary-General of the UNA-Sri Lanka.
The Duly completed Membership Application Form along with the other requirements and with the endorsement of it by the proposer and seconder, (who must be members of the UNA-Sri Lanka), should be submitted along with the relevant Subscription Fees.
The granting of Membership shall be at the sole discretion of National Executive Committee of the UNA-Sri Lanka and on the recommendation of the Membership Committee.
Should you need any further information or clarifications, please contact the National Secretariat of the United Nations Association of Sri Lanka by Telephone or E- mail.